Monday, October 11, 2010

are you still there?

These posts are getting a bit dull. Are you all still out there? I know, x-training isn't that exciting for me, either.

I rode my bike to work today and stopped at the gym on the way for 30 min on the elliptical & to get a quick shower. Then I rode the last 15 min (w/o the heart rate monitor). Total time about 1 hr.

Foot is a bit grumpy today because I did some harder PT exercises last night & pushed a little too much. I'm learning what it can take all over again. It'll be fine though if I take it easy today. I do have to walk a fair bit at work so I'm focusing on my form and trying not to tax my foot.

Garmin connect data.

4 comments:

Nyle said...

Yep, I am still here! X Training or not I still love to catch up and see how you are doin. Hopefully soon we can start doing the same workouts on the same days and then out blogs will be our catch ups at the end of our hard work outs. Virtual training partners sounds awesome!!!

Harriet said...

me too.

Hunca Munca said...

I'm here too...sorry about your foot, but glad you've been biking and can't wait to see the new floor! Oy, that looks like a lot of work. I love the picture of Copper (or was it Sahara) poking her head into the kitchen.

Lantis Lani said...

I'm still here. I don't have much to say about your training, but I still enjoy reading about what you're up to.