Tuesday, October 05, 2010

10K

I did 10K this morning. I felt a bit nauseous when I started for some reason, but that wore off by about 5K and didn't seem to affect my performance. I was a bit tired and didn't push much at all, but still finished in 1:05:09 for 6:31/km w/ave HR of only 141.

My foot was warmish but not achy at all. I iced it during breakfast but now (2 pm) it's bugging me a little bit. I probably need to ice it again once I get home from picking the kids up from school. Speaking of which, if I don't go, I'll be late...

Oh, and I went to the gym and did a bunch of PT exercises, some hip abduction, calf raises, and abs, including a 2' plank, obliques w/weight, ball-toss sit-ups w/Lisa, and rowing sit-ups.

Garmin connect data here.

1 comment:

Nyle said...

awesome..you got 10km out and for that you must be super pleased. I have my fingers crossed for you that it is just a wee niggle and you will be up and away again very soon. :0)