Wednesday, July 21, 2010

another rest day

I'm in Davis, CA, visiting my brother now. I got to meet my new niece last night :). She's very cute! I'll post some pictures sometime later.

The weather here is awesome. It was 55F this morning and beautiful. Hopefully it will be like that for the weekend; the prediction is that the cool weather will hold for the most part. Of course, the 5K is at 9:15 am so it will be warmer then, but still should be in the 60s, which isn't bad at all. The 10K is at 7:30 am so that will be even better - perfect conditions, probably. If I could choose race weather, I'd choose 55-60F, clear, no wind.

Today is a rest day. Again. I confess I'm feeling fidgety and would like to take a walk, but I won't. I'm going to save the energy for Friday. I will probably do grocery shopping and help my brother as needed, though. Also I plan to relax and read books :)!

No comments: