Monday, October 06, 2008

Things I really enjoy

-fitting into the same pants I wore last season! Most of my life I haven't been able to do this because I tend to gain, and gain some more, and gain some more. It was a delight to pull out my jeans from the spring (after wearing shorts and capris most of the summer) and have them still fit :)!
-wearing clothes until they wear out rather than discarding them after I grow out of them from gaining weight.
-great conversation with good friends. I enjoyed coffee and chatting with Sarah tonight for a few hours, and it was heavenly. So good to have adult conversation about interesting topics with a friend I have a lot in common with.
-playing great music. Sarah and I are planning to start playing more music again. I really have missed it lately and want to play again! My Steinway is calling to me :)!
-a good morning racewalk at an easy pace when I need to clear my head.
-baking delicious treats and sharing them with friends and family.
-unwinding with a great book. Reading is one of my favorite pleasures.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those all sound like wonderful things!
Unfortunately I can't relate to the first one right now, and thus I have worn the same pants for four days in a row--boo!
Ah, but the good conversation with a friend, the unwinding with a book, the making yummy things to eat and share...all of those things, I am right there with you:) See you Friday, Jen