Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sick

Yeah, I figured this would happen. I'm sick with a nasty cold of the exhaustion, sore throat, congestion, and headache variety. Ugh. I'm taking it very easy today and doing basically nothing. Loren is having to pick up the slack and I hope he is up to the challenge, because I'm not.

I had planned to bike with a friend at 1:30 pm and I forgot to call and tell her I was sick. She showed up, and Loren had to go out and apologize to her for me. I feel really lousy about forgetting to call her. The least I could have done was let her know so she didn't waste her time driving over here. I'm such a flake :(. I really hate it when I do stupid things like that.

The good news for my blog readers is that I while I was lying down resting, I was able to upload some pictures this morning, so if you are interested you can see more race weekend and race day photos (including the professional race photos, which I purchased because they were *very* good).

San Francisco Day 1 (October 17th)

San Francisco Day 2 (October 18th)
San Francisco Day 3 (October 19th; race day)
San Francisco Day 4 (October 20th)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very common side effect of traveling and doing a marathon.

Get well soon!