Friday, October 03, 2008

End of Indian summer

Sigh... the weather has been SO very nice, and this weekend it's supposed to get chilly and rainy, ushering in the end of Indian summer. It was 58 this morning for my walk, and so lovely. Perfect weather for an easy 6.3 miles in about 1:06. While out on my walk with Copper (left Sahara home because I wasn't sure she'd be up to the pace for 6 miles; probably she could have, but I wasn't in the mood to try) a woman I didn't recognize yelled out "Where's your other dog?". I guess she's seen me out with the dogs a lot even though I have never noticed her. Funny.

I forgot to post about Wednesday's workout (easy walking warm up (15 min) and then weight training class), but I was sure thinking about it this morning. I'm pretty sore from the leg press machine. We got a ton of new equipment and it's awesome; I had a good time pushing my limits, and I'm paying for it today. However, the easy walking loosened things up a bit and helped me to feel better.

No comments: