Thursday, October 16, 2008

Easy tempo workout; lost my iPod :(

I did my Thursday tempo workout, but this one was really easy. 15 min warm-up, 10 minutes of tempo (HR 155-160 most of the time) and then 15 min cool down. It was really easy, and my dog Sahara even managed to keep up (though she was starting to have a lot of trouble at the end of the fast 10 min). I went around SugarHouse Park and back home in 38:19 (6k total).

Annoying news. I have LOST my iPod. Sometime between this morning's workout and tonight (I'm now packing for my trip), I lost it. I took the kids to trick-or-treat at This is the Place State Park and I wonder if I dropped it there? I doubt it, though, because I'm pretty sure I never even took it this morning. The last place I remember seeing it was on top of our pantry by the side door. I remember NOT taking it trick-or-treating because I knew I wouldn't need it. This is really frustrating because 1) I was so excited about recording my marathon racewalk on it and uploading it, 2) I was going to have it engraved (free!) at the race expo, and 3) it will be $150 to replace it, if I decide to do that. ARRRRRGH! Maybe it will show up, but I won't have it for race weekend :(. Fortunately, I do have another mp3 player, so I will be able to have music for the race if I want. Still, this is SO SO SO SO SO SO irritating! And now I've wasted 30 min of precious sleep looking for the #$(*&^ thing. I give up. Off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. I know you will do awesome!