Friday, October 24, 2008

Party tonight!

Tonight I'm having an open house to celebrate my marathon finish and to thank my supporters for their help in raising $6288.40 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. If you're in town and you want to stop by, it's from 7-9 pm.

Workout stuff:

Yesterday - Ran about 4 miles in around 38 minutes, taking it nice & easy. No, I did not racewalk. I ran. I am thinking of running the Cold Turkey on T-giving, because it's a nice course for a run (pretty hilly for walking, though do-able).

Today - Ran 12 minutes as a warm-up for my weight training class, and did a circuit training workout as on Wednesday.

Tomorrow - will probably do an easy run before heading off to Weight Watchers. Not looking forward to the weigh-in after the overconsumption of last weekend, but what can I say? I'm glad I'm going back to the meeting because I need it right now. I need someone to give me a kick in my (larger) rear to get me back on track. Usually I don't struggle too much but I think the license of marathon training has really gotten to my head. If you're the praying type, I could use some right about now! I need to re-focus. I have about 5 lbs that would be better off somewhere else. Any takers? ;)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

your blog makes me feel so lazy LOL :) but im so proud of you. you ROCK! great job on the marathon!!!!