Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weather rant

Where the heck is summer? After a long, cold winter I'd like to see some warm temps. I had my swamp cooler fixed but have not even had to turn it on yet. In fact, it's been downright chilly lately. Yesterday I went to a bbq and nearly froze sitting outside on the porch with a fleece jacket on. Saturday there was snow in Park City (OK, it's at 7000 feet vs our 4300 feet, but still!). This morning it was only 41 (5C) for my workout so I wore tights, long sleeves, and gloves.

SUMMER, YOU CAN SHOW UP ANYTIME NOW!

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Be careful what you ask for...I say that after my Oklahoma marathon and last HOT ultra. :)

Sarah H said...

It's the same here, and it's driving me crazy! It's hard not to be depressed when it's cold and dreary every day in JUNE. :(