Friday, January 30, 2015

easy 5K

Today an easy 5K was on the schedule. I was glad it was only 5K because my legs got a bit tired around 3K. No weird soreness, though, so we are all good so far.

It was a bit warmer this morning - unusually warm for January, in fact. It was 2.8C (37F), calm and cloudy. The pollution levels were higher, in the "yellow" zone, with PM2.5 at 13 ug/m3. That's still pretty low here for January, so not complaining too much there. I did my part and took the bus to work this morning, and walked the kids to school.

Total for today was 32:18 for the 5K, which is 6:27/km with ave HR 145. 

It's been a very stressful week with lots of things to take care of regarding Loren's dad's estate, and lots of conversations with family members. Some very stressful, and some very nice, mostly depending on which family member we were talking too :). I'm just noting this because I want to sort of keep tabs on the stress levels in my blog, so if that affects things a lot I'll be more informed.

No comments: