Thursday, June 07, 2012

cross-training

Tired this morning after staying up late for a progressive dinner with friends from church. It was a great time, but Michelle and I didn't get home until 9:45 (! for Michelle !) and then I had a sink full of dishes and other duties to attend to. I turned off the light by 11 pm and just slept until about 7 am. That felt good, but I'm still feeling a little sleep-deprived. Thankfully, my parents (bless them enormously for this!) have the kids tonight AND tomorrow night. Ahhhh...a little peace and quiet after work today will go a long way.

So, my cross-training today was simple: I biked to work. Then I biked to a friend's thesis defense in the late morning and back to work again. Now I'm going to bike home. Lots of nice biking :) and no gym. The weather is too nice for that! It was about 50F this morning when I went to work (10C) and now it's a balmy 75F (24C). Nice!

No comments: