Monday, October 03, 2011

Sunday & Monday

Sunday: rest day. Awesome.

Monday: 6.25K easy, and felt great. Just went around Liberty Park once (time constraints...got up late...lots of work in the lab). I was fast, though...38:37 for 6:11/km; it says ave HR 154 but it was more like upper 140s - the HRM was spiking again mysteriously. Grrrr!

After I walked, I went to the gym and did weight training stuff. Bench press, hip abduction on hip cybex, assisted pull-ups (did some with only 30 lb of assist...maybe someday I can actually do one unassisted?), hamstring one-legged dead lifts, plus a bunch of core exercises.

Then I biked to work, up the hill (great cardio!). After work I biked to the kids' school and then walked them home. A good exercise day :).

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: