Friday, October 21, 2011

10K. Tired.

I'm tired. Don't know why I'm so tired, as this hasn't been a super crazy week, but I am. Maybe it's the mileage increase, unaccompanied by extra sleep. I have to try to do better on my sleep habits. It's almost as hard as working on eating habits!

I am still sore today from weights on Wednesday (shoulders, mostly) and my legs are a bit sore, too, probably from the fartlek yesterday. Still, I was able to do a decent job on today's 10K, finishing in 1:02:19 for 6:14/km. The weather was good (clear, calm, 46F (8C)), and there was nothing too remarkable about the workout.

After getting ready for work, I biked up to work again. I was really slow on the bike today - legs were just tired. I actually didn't feel much like working today, which is somewhat unusual for me since I like my job. But like I said, I'm tired.

Hoping for a good night's sleep to help me with my 25K tomorrow.

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: