Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Sluggish

Not in the mood to work out tomorrow. I could bike, but after yesterday I'm not really in the mood. Could swim, but kind of bored with it. I guess I could see if the elliptical hurts my foot, but if it does, then I am stuck w/stationary bike. I suppose I could do that. Maybe I will...or maybe I will just be a slug and skip it. I ate a lot tonight, too, so I probably should work out. You would think I'd be motivated since I get to do the race, but for some reason I'm just really antsy to racewalk and not at all in the mood to do anything else at the moment.

1 comment:

Nyle said...

I can understand how you feel. I have one more day until I am cleared for race walking...I can bike but I haven't....NOTHING compares to race walking! I just find biking and elliptical boring and just doesn't give you the all over worked-out feeling.