Wednesday, September 09, 2009

exciting news :)



Photos: Calvin & me & my mom; my dad & Loren.

My parents put their home on the market (in San Diego) and got a ton of offers on it in just a few days :). They have selected an offer that looks very solid and they are going to come here this weekend to find a house here. They'll be moving here in just about a month! Yay! I'm very happy that I will get to see them more often, and the kids are super excited, too. We have a very good relationship, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with them. My mom retired last year, and my dad is retiring now (though he may work part-time, remotely). They are looking to play lots of bridge and play with their grandchildren :).

2 comments:

Lani said...

That's wonderful! I'm very happy for you.

luann said...

Yay! That is wonderful. :)