Tuesday, September 20, 2011

what I've been up to...

Since the marathon I've been taking it easy, exercise-wise anyway.

Sunday: rest day! I was so very, very sore. Basically, all of my leg and butt muscles except quads and calves were killing me.

Monday: 30 min elliptical, and I biked to work and back home. Muscles feeling a lot better.

Tuesday: 30 min elliptical, plus biking to work again. I got a new bike rack for my bike, so I don't have to borrow Loren's any more. Almost feeling normal again today :) with just a little residual soreness.

Coach says we'll take 10 days to 2 weeks off of the hard workouts, but then it's back to work again. Next race is the Two Cities Half Marathon in Fresno on November 6th.

***

Been meaning to post a few pictures from the state fair - I took the kids last week but just now getting around to it :).
More photos here.



No comments: