Friday, September 23, 2011

more cross-training

It's been a nice week of cross-training. I'm starting to want to racewalk again, which is good :). Everything feels recovered except for the chafing under my right arm, which is still pretty nasty-looking.

Wednesday I did the elliptical for 45 min and then biked to work. The weather is glorious, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts and getting in some extra exercise.

Thursday I had to be at the dentist at 7 am for a crown (ugh...#6...my mouth is full of expensive stuff!) and so I bailed on the gym; I was really tired and figured I'd be better off sleeping a bit later. I did bike to work, though, so it's not like I was a total couch potato.

Today I did the same as Wednesday: elliptical 45 min and biked to work.

I have to ask the coach if I can racewalk again easy now...I'm getting bored with the elliptical!

No comments: