Wednesday, September 28, 2011

another easy walk

Today I was planning on 8K, but the route I picked turned out to be 7.36K, and I was actually pretty tired and late to meet Lisa at the gym, so I just didn't add anything on to the route. My glutes are a bit tired - not sure whether from biking to work or walking or both. Either way, they will get used to the workload again if I don't push it too hard. I'm probably still recovering from the marathon. Total time was 46:38 for 6:20/km with ave HR 140. Slowish, but my HR was low and I did not push at all.

After my walk, I took the kids to school and then biked to work. It's still glorious weather, and I'm going to bike as much as possible so I can enjoy it. It was 58F (14C) this morning and clear and calm - perfect for just about any kind of outdoor activity. It's supposed to be 87F (31C) today - pretty warm for late September, but I'm loving it as long as it lasts.

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: