Wednesday, January 05, 2011

still slow but still out there

Today's and yesterday's workouts got combined on the Garmin. Doesn't matter. They were equally crappy. Total of 14.37k in 1:38:20 for 6:50/km with ave HR 150. Yeah, not good. Everyone is telling me to go to the doctor and see if there is something going on that could explain the continuing fatigue, sore muscles (unusually sore for the workouts I'm doing, especially my legs), poor performance. I know something is still not right. I should not be feeling this way. I just don't know what could be wrong.

Garmin connect data here.

***

After racewalking this morning (about 40 min), I lifted weights and did some core exercises. Everything is a bit sore from Monday, since I haven't been regular about lifting weights. My abs are hurting...so I did some sit-ups on the ball to try and whip them into shape.

***

I'm not in a good mood. Between winter, my mystery illness, weight gain, and how tired I've been, it's hard to stay upbeat. I'm trying, though...it beats the alternative!

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Sorry - I wish I knew what was wrong. :-( How much sleep are you getting? No harm in making a Dr. appt. Keep me posted.