Saturday, January 15, 2011

catching up

I haven't blogged in a few days...sorry! And now I'm in a hurry, so quickly:

Thursday - REST day (trying to take it easy like the doctor told me!)

Friday - 1 hr cardio - 30 min bike, 30 min elliptical

Saturday (today) - 5K RW on treadmill in 32:56, which is a decent time (slow, but not dreadfully so) but I was pushing fairly hard and my HR in the last km was about 160, which is high for how slowly I was going. Ave HR about 152? Then I got on the elliptical and did another 2K or so very easy, for a 45 min workout.

***

Weight Watchers - lost 2.4 lb this week (weighed in at 150.6) but surely a good amt of that is H2O, as I drank lots of coffee last night at a nice dinner out and it's a pretty good diuretic. After using the restroom at 1:40 am I had trouble going back to sleep and read a book until about 3:30. I'm going to be tired today, but not much I can do about that except catch a nap :).

No comments: