Tuesday, January 25, 2011

3 in a row!

I've now had 3 good workouts in a row! Yay!

Today I did the same route as yesterday - 6.3K to Liberty Park. I pushed harder today, wanting to go faster than yesterday :). I finished the route almost a minute faster, in 41:05, for 6:29/km, with ave HR 152 (only a little higher than yesterday). I felt stronger today, and though I did tire on the last 2k uphill, I still felt good - even better than I felt yesterday, despite waking early (husband's alarm clock - grrrr!) and another round of dog puke this morning (but that's another story...).

It was warmish this morning, about 33F (1C) and I actually got a bit hot in my fleece. Nice weather for January...I'll take it! I know it will change and get cold or polluted again soon, so might as well enjoy it.

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: