Monday, January 24, 2011

Liberty Park route

I was hoping for a good workout today, after yesterday. I did feel a bit fatigued last night but went to bed on the early side and felt good this morning when I got up.

I told my coach I wouldn't push too hard, but I did get a bit excited to work out and went faster than I should have at the start (2:55 for 500m, but on a good downhill). I settled in with 3:15 for the next 500m and the workout was great until 4K (25:xx) but by then it was uphill quite a bit and I was tired. Still, I finished with 6.3k in 41:54, which is 6:38/km, the fastest I've done this route in a long time, with ave HR 149.

After that I skipped weight training (sorry, Lisa!) because I decided I'd pushed too hard.

Late for work so no more details now.

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: