Thursday, May 14, 2009

insane week

Yeah, I'm *really* busy this week. It's going to be fine, but I'm not blogging a lot. Sorry about that. I promise to do more next week, but meanwhile, I hope I don't lose too many more readers. Readership seems to be down from about 25 hits/day to about 15, probably because I haven't been posting as often and when I do it's not been terribly exciting. I have a bunch of photos of the kids and some other stuff to put on here but no time right now, sorry :(.

That will change as the summer wears on and we get close to the Portland-to-Coast relay and Portland Marathon :). But for now, I'm still trying to take it a bit easy before ramping up for the big events. Well, mostly easy... TNT training for the Seattle RNR Marathon is getting long - Saturday 5/23 we have 18 miles, and Saturday 6/6 is our 20-miler.

Workouts this week: Monday & Wednesday I biked to my weight training class, lifted for 50 min, and biked home. Tuesday I did an easy 3.75 miles around SugarHouse Park. This morning I did a easy-moderate 4.95 miles in 51:43 or something like that (close enough anyway; might have been 52 and change) and felt great. I did a lot of driving today, though, and my back is kinda sore in one spot. I wonder if I lifted something wrong? Not sure what is up w/that. My right hip has been feeling better, though it still gives me a twinge now & then. I really do need to be better about stretching.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to tell you a dream I had. It was so funny and you were in it:) Hope your busy days stay manageable and fun. Love ya! Jen

Hunca Munca said...

Sounds busy all right! Glad to hear your hip is better. The workouts sound like they're going well - I bet you're loving this fantastic weather. Good luck getting through the extra busy stuff and I hope the spa gave you a much needed sanity break. :-)

malvs2walk said...

Glad your training is going well and I hope your back twinge is nothing serious!