Monday, December 17, 2012

rest days...

Yesterday was a rest day. I thought about doing my 10K kickdown yesterday, but I was sore, and I remembered that today I had a sitter from 3-5pm so I could go in the afternoon. (I couldn't go this morning because I was flying home from 6-8:45 am.) I was pretty busy yesterday helping out my brother and his wife, anyway.

Well...guess what? My sitter canceled and so now I can't do a workout at all. Bummer. These things happen, I guess. Once in a while you miss one unintentionally. The best planning sometimes doesn't help when nature intervenes and your sitter gets a bug.

Will have to consult with the coach about tomorrow's workout. I am thinking I should do the hard one tomorrow so I don't miss it. It wouldn't be that hard to do that and still do another hard one on Thursday. But it's up to the coach.

No comments: