Saturday, December 15, 2012

10K w/2x5' bursts (Friday)

I'm behind...visiting my brother in California and so I'm behind on the blog. Yeah, I get to get away, and hubby is stuck home w/the kids. Don't feel TOO sorry for him, though, as my parents are helping out :). Yay for grandparents!

Yesterday I did 10K w/2x5' bursts. It was 34F (1C) with just a touch of a breeze. I felt a bit sore in the glutes but otherwise pretty good. Unfortunately, I have no Garmin data because my watch has been acting a bit weird since I manually deleted a bunch of workouts. I do remember that I did 6:06/km (1:01 for the 10K) and that my fast bursts were about 2:50ish for the first 500m of each. Not sure of my average HR, sorry. But I have done a master reset of the watch, so hopefully it will behave better next time.

No comments: