Friday, August 26, 2011

8K

It was warm this morning - 70F (21C) and kind of humid. Ugh! I only had to do 8K though, and it was pretty easy. I felt good. Not much to it, actually. The only problem was that my GPS acted up on me again, and so the splits are all wonky (well, at least 2-3 of the 500m splits are definitely OFF). I think my total was 8K-8.1K (maybe 8.1) but the watch said 8.2. Whatever. I ended up buying a new watch tonight (a Garmin Forerunner 210, with $50 rebate for turning in my old watch). I have just had enough with the crappy satellite reception. Too annoying (it did it to me yesterday on the bike, and on Tuesday as well. Enough is enough.).

Total according to watch: 50:21 for 8.2K with ave HR 146; ave pace 6:08/km. I was fast, but not sure I was that fast. Anyway. Good enough.

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: