Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 4: 40 days 'til 40

Today Sarah and I shopped for music together. Very fun! We went to Day Murray Music, because we wanted to look at violin and piano music, and the other store that I like, Daynes Music, only carries piano music. We ended up just getting some piano music, but enjoyed looking at the violin sonatas too. We got a couple duet books and even tried some of the duets on the pianos available in the store for that purpose. Of course, we didn't just shop...we also enjoyed chatting and catching up on stuff. We plan to play some more of the music on Monday night for our day 6 activity. Maybe we'll have to do a short video or something!

I love celebrating for 40 days! I think I'm going to enjoy it even more the 2nd year than I did the first :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have just a couple years left before the 4-0. I am sooooo going to do this! It seems to take away what that number can do to someone...

In one other blog I read, she is having a birthday tri. 27 laps in pool, 27 miles, 27 mins run. I wonder if 40 can be adapted to something like that? Or how about the 50th birthday... Now that could be a blast!!! (oh ya, celebration was going to be involved in the 27 yr tri lol )