Wednesday, April 22, 2015

12k

Two minute post while waiting for the bus home!

Nice and warm today. 50F (10C) and breezy. Took the dog and off I went - legs felt very recovered from yesterday's 8K fartlek, so I was a bit surprised when I was pretty slow and fatigued quickly, but that seems reasonable in retrospect. By 6km my legs were tired, and by 8km they were very tired. I think when I got to 12km they felt more tired than after the half marathon on Saturday. Maybe that's just because there wasn't as much adrenaline going today? Anyway, I felt tired! But I kept going even though it was slow, and the training is now done and I get a cross-training day tomorrow.

Good news: no weird soreness afterward. My legs feel great! :)

Total time: 1:18:29 for 6:32/km with ave HR 149.

No comments: