Saturday, April 04, 2015

12K briefly

Dashing off to an Easter egg hunt with Grace, so must be quick.

Lovely weather this morning. 40F (4C) and hardly any wind. Gorgeous. Took the dog with me and along the way ran into a 15K race! I joined in for a bit as they were going my way; motivated me to step it up a bit.

Legs felt a bit heavy today and were quite tired the last 2km, but otherwise all was well. Can't complain! My watch is in error because I had it going during a water break (either than or a conversation with some of the volunteers at one of the race aid stations...not sure which) so it's about 1:30 off.

Of note: nose is still a bit snotty (sorry...TMI!) and right 4th toe is still a bit swollen and cranky on occasion, especially this morning. It may never be quite the same...

Total time about 1:17:15 (ish; watch said 1:18:44) for ~6:26/km with ave HR 148.

Garmin data here. 

No comments: