Tuesday, January 29, 2013

improving

I'm gradually improving.

Sunday I did the elliptical for 37 minutes and the treadmill for 3 minutes. It felt OK - well, as OK as the treadmill ever feels. I got off and did a lap around the ice rink and that felt better.

Monday was 52 min on the elliptical, some glute exercises, and watching Kelly do speed work.

Today I did 40 min elliptical.

I worked Monday & today, which always entails a good amount of walking. The leg feels fine, and so coach is giving me the OK to try a walk tomorrow of 5-6km. I had asked to try a walk Monday, but he said no - thought I needed a couple more days to rest to be cautious. This injury is potentially more serious if I make it worse, so it's a good idea to be careful.

We'll find out tomorrow how it goes.

No comments: