Wednesday, March 23, 2011

sick again :( :( :(

I've been feeling worse and worse throughout the day today. Tonight I feel terrible. I had to come into work for a little to do an experiment but I'm headed right home to bed. I didn't go to the gym tonight for x-training, as I felt lousy. I'll be lucky if I feel good enough for my 10K tomorrow. I probably won't. I'm coughing now, which means it's in my chest, which is usually how I decide whether I'm working out or not. If it's in the chest, I bail out :(. I have had sore throat, runny nose, swollen lymph nodes, and now, the cough. UGH. Hopefully this virus won't last like the one last fall...

2 comments:

Nyle said...

hit the Vit C....and lots of it. I am sure a day or two of rest and it will pass. Its always hard to remain virus free if someone in the house has it too.

Harriet said...

Sorry to hear it.