Monday, March 28, 2011

a non-racewalking post :)


It's spring in Utah. That means daffodils...and snow on daffodils. Here are a few more shots of our yellow beauties.


I've been enjoying taking the kids to Diva's cupcakes for a little one-on-one time weekly. Calvin and I enjoyed some time together in the greenhouse two weeks ago. Some more photos here.


On Saturday, I took Michelle to a princess tea party at the zoo. Yeah, somehow, without my encouragement, she's become enamored of all things princess. Oh well, it's awfully cute! Her tiara belonged to my mom when she was a little girl, and then to me, and now it's Michelle's. More pictures here.


And speaking of Michelle, she asked me for a big rainbow pancake...and she got it :). Too fun!

Finally, in one of my finer parenting moments, I let Calvin run too fast on the treadmill. I was right there, and pushed STOP immediately, but face meets treadmill is not a pretty thing. Oops :(.

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

What a great update! I LOVE how the light in the greenhouse picture turns Calvin's hair green. Perfect for St. Patrick's day. :-) The rainbow pancake is awesome. And - sorry about the treadmill injury - ouch! Hopefully he's learned something...and that's how we all learn. Take care!