Thursday, March 31, 2011

15K

I was apprehensive about this workout. I was quite tired (I bailed on my planned session with the video bike last night, because I was too tired), and everything was a bit sore. My hamstrings were VERY sore, but my calves & glutes were also sore. But you never know what is going to happen, and I ended up having a decent 15K.

I got a bit tired at 6-7k, but then got a second wind at 10K. I even managed the last 2K uphill at a 6:33 pace. Not bad! Everything still hurts, now that I'm done. I should stretch today, but probably won't find enough time. I'm going to Pilates tonight, though.

I'm late for work so no more details right now...gotta go!

Total 1:36:16 for the 15K, ave pace 6:25k, ave HR 152.

Garmin connect data here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job Tammy!