Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pilates

I went to PIlates again tonight. It was the same instructor as usual for Tu/Th, but it was HARD tonight. Not sure if it was because I'd done 15K this morning or what, but there was a bunch of stuff that was seriously difficult. It kicked my butt - literally! My hamstrings and glutes are still really sore...good thing I'm not racewalking tomorrow. I'm going to spinning class, which won't be easy, but at least the hamstrings will get a bit of a rest. Then some weight training. Got to work hard if I'm going to be competitive in July!!!

1 comment:

Nyle said...

It never ceases to amaze me how tough you work out with your x training and different sports....ie pilates and spinning class and weights.

I did it once and it hobbled me for 3 days...lol... You have way much more athletic stamina than me.

We will push each other over the next 3 months and total bring the best out of each other!!