Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weather forecast... yes, I'm obsessed

It's icky now, but I'm watching it like a hawk, and it's looking nice for the race on Saturday. I know I'm obsessed, but seriously, I am not a fan of being out there for 8 hrs in snow or rain. Had enough of that already this winter!

Tonight...Rain and snow likely in the evening...then rain and snow after midnight. Accumulation 1 to 4 inches. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Thursday...Rain and snow likely. Accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Thursday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the mid 30s.

Friday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.

Saturday...Sunny. Highs around 60.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Yeah, Im the same way. Ive been monitoring the Boston area forecast every day.

Hey, thanks for the well wishes! Im certainly going to all the positive vibes I can get.