Friday, April 17, 2009

Last little warm-up

This morning I did 30 min easy. I was only going to do 20 min, but it was just so nice to be outside that I couldn't resist. My right hip is still kinda sore, but it's nothing that is going to keep me from doing a lot of miles, I don't think. I stretched it really well and am using the tennis ball to work out the kinks, too.

Will post again tomorrow or maybe Sunday if I am too tired and/or busy on Saturday. We have plans for Saturday night ---- dinner out and the symphony :). They are playing Beethoven's 4th symphony and Rachmaninoff's 2nd piano concerto. Yay!

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Tammy - hope the race went great today! I loved the picture of the kids in your gear- that was so cute! Enjoy the concert tonight - would love to hear the Rach 2 live - that will be a great way to finish your day.