Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday weights

It was cold & rainy this morning, so I opted for a warm-up on the treadmill at home; only did 1.5 miles and then off to weight training, where I did a total body workout. All was fine, except my right piriformis is STILL bugging me. Drat. At least it's merely annoying, not incapacitating like the IT band problem. Stretchs and anti-inflammatories for me!

Tomorrow we have a team workout. One team member is supposed to do 20 miles (but may not due to injury). Most of the team is doing 12 or 10 miles though. It's going to be interesting.

Here's our weather forecast. It's ugly :(. Gotta love spring in Utah - on Monday it's supposed to be 60 & sunny, and in the upper 60s and sunny on Tues & Wed. Grrrr.

Tonight...Snow. Accumulation up to 2 inches. Lows near 30. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent.

Saturday...Snow in the morning...then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Cloudy. Accumulation up to 2 inches. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent.

1 comment:

luann said...

Wish you could send of that cool air our way. We're experiencing record heat. And I hate being all sweaty!