Monday, October 13, 2014

6K

Yesterday: rest day. I didn't feel well at all. Very tired and had some of the weird soreness while sitting at the piano at church. I think it's stress-induced?

Today: Coach had 8K plus 5x200@85% on the menu. I went out and 6K is what my body would do, and it felt OK but not great. I was pretty slow but decided not to push it at all. 6:34/km for 39:29 with ave HR 149 is what happened. I wish I could have done more, but I know it wasn't smart to continue, so I didn't. I am feeling a bit dizzy/vertigo - sort of that light-headedness that I've had with the fatigue in the past. Since my cruise I've felt this on and off, so part of it may be from the ship motion, but I think it's mostly that I'm a bit "off" again. I wouldn't call this a relapse, but I'm not 100%. At least I can still racewalk, and for that I'm grateful. It was beautiful this morning - only 6.1C (43F) but crisp and clear and no wind. Gorgeous fall colors, once the sun came up a bit (it's coming up much later, so now a lot of my walks are in the dark again...sigh...).

Garmin data here. 

No comments: