Wednesday, February 19, 2014

sick

Yesterday I woke up feeling sick-ish. I had a sore throat and was fatigued, but once I got up I felt a bit better. Went to the gym and did elliptical and had a busy day.

Today when I woke up it was worse. More sore, more tired, more congestion. I was supposed to do a track workout (3x1km) but I was even debating if I should go to work or not. I decided it would be smarter to skip the workout and save my energy for work. In times past, I would have pushed it and done both. Now? Well, I'm still very cautious after all that has happened. I probably could have done the workout, but if I miss one it won't kill me, and I have 10K tomorrow that I can possibly do if I don't push it too hard today.

As the day has gone on I've gotten more and more tired, so I suspect it was the right decision. I've got a lot going on tonight as we are hosting small group at our house for church, but if I'm lucky I can squeeze in a nap?

No comments: