Wednesday, January 11, 2012

cross-training again

Today I planned on elliptical and weights. I got up late, and so I just did the elliptical. It's nice to be a bit of a slacker sometimes :). 43 min, 6 miles.

***

My bee sting is finally getting a bit better, which is good news. In other post-race news, my muscles feel good today (I really could have lifted...sigh...) but my 2nd toe on the right foot is still a bit of a mess. It seemed to be somewhat infected today, so I liberally applied H2O2 and triple antibiotic cream plus a bandaid. The blisters from the race were pretty large and the toenail is still pretty sore - reminiscent of the black toenail I had from the Seattle RNR marathon in June '09, so I figure I'm going to lose it. It's really pretty small in the scheme of things, though, and totally worth it!

No comments: