Monday, August 16, 2010

8K

Today I was to do 8K easy. I decided to do a bit of a hillier route, going to Sugar House Park and around the park twice. It was fun :). I passed a few runners, which is always enjoyable. I know, I'm too competitive ;) but it's fun to have someone to chase. It felt pretty good this morning, and I worked on my technique. I am sure something's still not right, though, as my R piriformis is a bit sore, still. Oh well. I keep trying and maybe someday I'll be better.

8.15K in 52:36 for 6:27/km; ave HR 142. Not bad for all those hills!

After the 8K I went to the gym and did a bunch of exercises for glutes from the book my coach e-mailed me stuff from. It's called "Unbeatable Buttocks", which is a pretty funny title if you ask me :).

Garmin connect data here.

No comments: