Sunday, June 07, 2015

10K ... tired... :(

Friday - took a rest day because I felt "off". Sleepy by 2pm; hung in at work until 4:30 and came home and crashed. Napped for 45 min. Then of course had trouble falling asleep and woke at 6am Saturday with a bad stomach :(.

Saturday - was supposed to do 15K but between lack of sleep and bad stomach opted for 40 min elliptical instead, which felt great, actually.

Sunday - excited to do 15K this morning. But...my legs begged to differ. I just felt "off" and could only manage 10K in 1:06:40 for 6:40/km. I *could* have gone to 15K, but felt I would end up paying later, so I stopped. Don't know if that was the right call but it probably was. Was tired by 2:30pm and felt horribly sleepy from 4pm onward until now. Going to bed soon.

Now I'm worried about the fact that I'm signed up for a half marathon on Saturday :(. I am very worried I won't be able to do it.

Garmin data here. 

No comments: