Friday, February 17, 2012

slowly getting better

Yesterday I still felt pretty terrible when I woke up. Going up the stairs was enough workout for me! I did make it to work, and felt pretty lousy most of the day, but by the end of the day I was feeling a bit better.

This morning I felt somewhat decent, and did 45 min on the elliptical. Usually I can manage as much as 6.5 miles in 45 min, but not today. I only did 6.0. I felt OK, but when I was done I was pretty tired and honestly, I'd prefer to sleep now rather than going to work. However, I'm pretty sure I'll feel OK enough to manage work, and besides, I'm supposed to give a presentation to Calvin's class on zebrafish today.

I'm scheduled for 20K tomorrow. I am playing it by ear. At the moment, I'm not sure how much I could do, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow. I'll do a 5K loop so I can choose just how much I am up to.

No comments: