Wednesday, July 13, 2011

cross-training

I did an easy 35-min bike ride this morning, while David walked the course in Land Park. It was 62F (about 16C) and overcast and windy - unusual July weather for Sacramento.

I feel good today - recovering well from the race. Nothing hurts, believe it or not. Just some minor soreness in glutes (good! I'm working them!) and adductors. No hamstring soreness at all, which is great. I think my technique changes are kicking in!

***

We toured the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield, CA this morning, introduced David to chili dogs at Nation's burgers, and then rested this afternoon. Tonight we enjoyed the athlete's party in Old Sacramento. Tired. Going to bed soon; tomorrow we plan to go to the SF zoo with Loren and the kids, who arrived last night, as well as Loren's mom, who arrived today. Full house here now!

No comments: