Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Michelle!

Here's the cake. Can't wait to try it... yummy! Yeah, this might not be such a good week to lose weight, what with the birthday and trip to Seattle. Sigh... but if I can at least avoid gaining this week that will be good :). I think that might work!!!

Here's the recipe. I think this is going to be amazing. Tried a bit of the edge from the pan and it was incredible; ditto for the frosting. Oh, and there are oreos INSIDE the cake, AND it has a whipped cream filling. Yum!!!

My cake is darker than the one on Good Things Catered, because I used dutch process cocoa instead of regular Hershey's. Mmmmm... dark chocolately flavor.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Oh my gosh, that looks SOOOO good! And I actually could get all the ingredients in Sweden now. Oreos cost $3-4 for 16 cookies, and I haven't thought they were worth it for just cookies, but to make this cake... Mmmmmm....