Saturday, April 05, 2014

resting up

Thursday I took a rest day. I felt pretty fatigued, though I did make it in to work.

Yesterday I did the elliptical for 45 min. That felt decent, and my muscles felt OK though not 100%. Still, I made it through another full day of work, but I was very fatigued in the evening.

Today I felt good when I woke up and did 51 min on the elliptical. That's a pretty random number, but I was feeling good and wanted an hour; however, Loren and Grace wanted to go skiing so I had to get home quickly so they could go, hence the 51 minutes. It's a good thing I stopped, because I am definitely a bit fatigued now.

I have had a few cold symptoms - mostly the fatigue, a runny nose on and off, and some hoarseness. I wonder if I just caught a bit of a virus that has caused this relapse? I'm hoping and praying that I feel better. I want to be able to train. I know I must be cautious, but I do have a race entry for the Salt Lake Half Marathon on April 19, and would love to be able to do it at an easy pace. They've changed the course, and it's quite different, and I really want to do it.

Well, one thing at a time.

No comments: