Monday, November 26, 2007

Reunion weekend - more details

Photos and more stuff about the reunion weekend and our Thanksgiving Day festivities.
Thanksgiving
Reunion weekend
Reunion party
More Reunion weekend photos (mostly of my old neighbor
hood/school/house etc.)

I enjoyed eating 3 things I can't get here in Utah:
1) a great cheesesteak



















2) Tastykakes (actually didn't eat them, just bought them to take home)



3) Friendly's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae


AND because I walked a LOT I was able to stay within my points and only use half of my points allowance for the week. Yeah!!! I'm going to have a great week in spite of the big weekend.

It was the neatest thing walking around my old neighborhood - brought back some amazing memories. I walked around my elementary school, my junior high, my house, and more. Stuff I hadn't thought of in years came flooding back. I think I've tried to deny how formative those PA years were, and distance myself from the East, but I realized that it's a
big part of who I am, and I think I'm coming to terms with that in a good way .

I intend to blog a bit more about this later if I have time.... but now I really really need to hit the sack!

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Glad your weekend was so fun! You look awesome in your dress and I like the jacket you are wearing in the Reese's sundae picture also. Calvin sure enjoyed making the cookies with grandma, didn't he? Hope we can hang out more soon.