Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Feeling better

I'm feeling better today. The sore throat is gone and I'm not quite so tired. Still, I should probably get some sleep soon.

Did manage to get in a good walk today. Walked to Liberty Park and did one loop at lactate threshold pace, in 14:00, then walked home. Total time just under 42:00. Not too shabby considering that I'm probably still recovering from my cold/whatever it is. Have a race in just over 2 weeks (the Cold Turkey 6K). Not sure how hard I want to push it, given that I've not been training very hard since the 1/2 marathon on Oct 21st, but we'll see how I feel over the next week or so.

Hated the traffic today. It was just awful. Don't know why, but Foothill Blvd is much worse than usual this fall. Driving on it pains me. Wish that our day care was closer, but the kids love it so I'm not going to switch now.

No comments: