Monday, May 05, 2014

overdid it a bit…but OK

Yesterday I overdid it a bit.

Racewalked 8K in the morning, played the piano for church, made lunch for the family, drove Grace to a party, went to my parents' for an early dinner, and took a walk to the coffee shop with my mom and our dogs, one mile (1.6km) each way. Went home and then took the kids from the youth group on a hike to Ensign Peak. It's a 1-mile hike, but it is quite a bit of elevation change.

I probably shouldn't have done all that in one day. I was really tired this morning, but did manage 25 min on the elliptical anyway. I was pretty fatigued at work, though work went OK, but I needed (and got!) a nap when I got home, for about 30-40 min.

Tomorrow: if I feel good, I'll racewalk. If not, I'll do the elliptical and possibly bike to work. Maybe.

No comments: