Saturday, September 24, 2005

Progress for the week - GOAL DAY!

Yeah, it's been 3 days since I posted. Sorry. I don't have a good excuse. I still want to post about the Addictions book but just haven't gotten to it yet. I will, never fear.

Today was goal day at WW. Every 10 weeks we set goals and see how we did on our last set of goals. I did great on all of my goals except my goal to get more sleep. I need to work on getting to bed earlier - that might mean less blogging. Hopefully it will mean I just get a bit more disciplined. We'll see. Anyway, this week I lost 1.8 lb, and my total for 1o weeks was 17.2 lb! My total since I started is 63.6 lb GONE! I was able to buy some size 16 pants, and they fit well. Considering that I was wearing a 3x plus (26-28 size), this is a vast improvement. Heck, in high school I wore size 14-16. I still weigh about 25 lb more than in high school, but I'm working on it.

OK, so my new goals are:
1. Eat within my points every week.
2. Get at least 28 activity points per week.
3. Lose another 12-18 lbs and get my 75 lb magnet!
4. Get at least 7.5 hrs sleep 5 or more nights per week.
5. In conjunction with number 4, make sure I go to bed early enough so that I can wake up to have a MORNING quiet time 5 days per week (minimum 15 min).

The sleep part (#4 and 5) is going to be tricky. With that in mind, I'm going to bed!!!

3 comments:

Sara Z. said...

You are an inspiration!

Tammy said...

Thanks. I don't feel very inspiring. In fact, I feel tired. :|

Sara Z. said...

Okay. At 9:07 you posted that you were going to bed "now." At 9:11 you posted this comment. What else did you do after that? :) (Accountability!)